Launch Day is coming around pretty fast.
If you haven’t started to pack yet the you better get a move on.
Here are a few things you will need for the trip;
- Swag or Tent
- Sleeping Gear (eg. Pillow, Sleeping Bag or 2)
- Change of clothes if things gets messy
- Food, Snacks and Drinks/Water for the 4 Days; 3 Nights.
- Cutlery, Plates, Cups
- Cleaning Stuff (eg. Detergents, Sponge, Tea Towels, Paper Towels)
- Toilet Paper
- Baby Wipes
- Cooking Gear (eg. Pots & Pans, Chopping Boards)
- Cooking Utensils (eg. Knife, Spatula & Tongs)
- Tables & Outdoor/Camping Chairs
- Butane Cooker & Butane Canisters
- If you own a Dutch/Camping Oven please bring that along
Better start packing now. Just a reminder this is only a guide line of what to bring and what is needed.
If you have any Questions please feel free to contact MATT LUKS or email us.